Charles P. Castellon
Founder & Managing Attorney
Charles P. Castellon began his legal career as a trial attorney in New York City in 1992. In 2003, he made a life and career change by returning to Florida, where he had lived previously and always maintained strong roots after attending high school and college. Charles is active in community, civic, and professional associations and has lectured and served as a panelist on real estate and other legal issues for organizations and associations throughout Florida.
Mr. Castellon is the founder and managing attorney CPC Law. He is also a managing member of Esquire Title Company and Common Wealth Trust Services LLC.
- B.A., University of Florida.
- J.D., The American University, Washington College of Law (Law Review)
State of New York
- U.S. District Courts for the Southern and Eastern Districts of N.Y.
State of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of FL
- Licensed Florida Realtor ®
- Florida 215 Insurance License for Life, Health and Variable Annuities
- Florida Bar
- Kissimmee Osceola Chamber of Commerce, Small Business Council Chairman 2015
- Hunters Creek Business Council, Board Member
- Small Business Counsel
- Osceola County Association of Realtors, Affiliate Member
- Orlando Regional Realtors Association,, Affiliate Member
- Central Florida Realty Investors, Business Member
- Central Florida Commercial Association of Realtors, Associate Member
- Central Florida Real Estate Council
- Rotary Club of Ocoee